She has always loved music. It has always been a heaven and her personal therapy through physical and verbal abuse from home.
Rashida was very interested in performing and with only eight years old at Jamintel in the Fletcher’s Land community witnessed her “Secret Lovers” starring performance, originally famous by Atlantic Star; giving her a doll to remember as a price.
Then she moved on to be a part of Ashe Academy performing arts group and different dance groups such as Fresh Kids, New Kids, Squad One, Ishaan Dancers, while doing little dance performances in the surrounding community at that time; Alman Town and Downtown.
Rashida Rose is her birth certified given name to which her father and mother take credit for. Ainjel is her pet name by all the individuals who refer to Rashida as Angel due to her attitude towards others and situations.
While attending Vauxhall high school & running her 1st Photography business called Rashida Photo Agency, used to take care of her son and herself, music studies were needed, which is why Rashida enrolled in part time classes at Edna Manley College for the Visual & Performing Artists, with the first instrument as her voice and then the second one as the piano.
Rashida Rose in 30 Seconds
- Best part of any day: My rewarding and lovely occupation.
- Success: Quality of the service given & attention to the clients.
- Beauty: Appreciating & experiencing everything as is.
- Passion: Making a difference in someone’s life.
- Volunteering regularly at: Father Ho-Lung ( The Lord’s Place ), Young Sirs of Jamaica & The Governor General “I Believe” Initiative.
- Value of Communication: To avoid misunderstandings, unpleasant situations & wasting time.
Rashida Rose Professional skills are as follows:
- Graphic Designer
- Website Designer
- Music Producer
- Marketing & Promotion
- Film Director
- PC Technician
- Social Media Marketing & Distribution
Show your support financially clicking here
My other activities
Dubplate: For any occasion – Weddings – Happy Birthday – Congratulatory – Just words your wanna tell someone… I am here 4 you 🙂